So you want to be rich huh? Don’t we all however since I’m in a period of deep study and self-development in my life I was glad to say that I am garnering the habits of the wealthy. Below is a list of 21 things that rich people do daily. If you want the best, you have to begin implementing good habits daily. Check out the list and see where you stand.
Daily Habits of the Rich:
- 70% of wealthy eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day.
- 23% of the wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
- 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
- 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically four days a week. 23% of poor do this.
- 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% of poor people.
- 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.
- 63% of wealthy parents make their children read two or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% of poor.
- 70% of wealthy parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% of poor.
- 80% of wealthy make Happy Birthday calls vs. 11% of poor.
- 67% of wealthy write down there goals vs. 17% poor.
- 88% of wealthy read 30 minutess or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.
- 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% of poor.
- 79% of wealthy network five hours or more each month vs. 16% poor.
- 67% of wealthy watch one hour or less TV every day vs. 23% of poor.
- 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% poor.
- 44% of wealthy wake up 3 hours before work starts vs. 3% of poor.
- 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% of poor.
- 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% of poor.
- 76% of wealthy believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% of poor.
- 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong education self-improvement vs. poor.
- 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% of poor.
Leave your comments below, I want to know what you think.